The registered office of the Good Society for Ethical research shall presently be located at H. No-D/129, Gali No-13, Ashok Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi 110093.
Aims and Objects
Aims and objects for which the Society is established are the following:
- To promote, formalize, specify high ethical standards and to provide a multidisciplinary forum for the analysis, discussion and training of ethical standards in patient care, professional education, clinical research and community interests.
- To provide quality and consistent review mechanism in the field of patient care, professional education, clinical research and community interests and to ensure complete follow up of Ethical guidelines.
- To ensure the privacy, safety, health, social and cultural sensitivities, and welfare of the subjects involved in research are adequately protected. and maintain the highest ethical standards and to make public scrutiny to ensure the maintenance of those standards.
- To foster awareness of ethical principles in the in the field of patient care, professional education, clinical research and community interests and provide guidance to various groups involved in the field of patient care, professional education, clinical research and community interests with regard to ethical standards.
- To protect the rights of individuals and groups who are the subject of research, experiments and consider and, where the Society considers it proper to do so, to approve and monitor any proposals, protocols, or pilot projects, including contracts, submitted to the Committee, where the proposal, protocol, pilot project or contract relates to clinic research.
- To ensure that all research conforms to ethical principles and to known safety procedures.
- To provide a forum for education, training and exchange of information for Clinical Research Professionals for promotion of ethics.
- To ensure the compliance of various local & international laws, regulations and institutional policies in patient care, professional education, clinical research and community interests.
- To monitor advancement through evaluation quality improvement program, Train members by external experts and other initiatives to assess adherence, compliance and progress.
- To evaluate and recommend fairness in patient care, professional education, clinical research and community interests.
- To provide excellence, innovation and caring in health care, education and clinical research.
- To exemplify the highest possible standard in medical practice and patient care and adapt and advise best ethical practices
- To ensure the competent review and evaluation of all ethical aspects of the research project received, to ensure compliance with the appropriate laws and safe guard welfare of subjects
- To support and provide education professional, administrative, and support staff about ethical issues and generate training programs for the them and to further create, develop and maintain Training/education centre.
- To undertake all such other lawful acts, deeds or things including Sports and Cultural activities as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any or all of the above objects including the general Welfare of the members and their families.